Wednesday 10 December 2014

OPEN LETTER TO GOD



Dear Lord,

I’ve decided to focus my thoughts on other things, e.g. my unborn children. So this is it, I like having guys around me (they are fun to be with, I tell you). In that light, 2 boys and a girl will do. Would have preferred three guys though, but let’s just have a girl in the picture. I love twins ehn… kai, so I want them first: a boy and a girl. I already have names for them sef: Anna and Andrew. Per adventure I don’t give birth to a boy, I will name one of the girls Andrew (Word’s can’t express how much I love the name)….


It’s the festive period and I need to travel home. The thing is that travelling for almost 12 hours on Nigerian roads is not beans. I was thinking from MM2 to my house is about 40 minutes (traffic inclusive)…… I t makes more sense shey; I know You can do something about it. Though Lord, I know the Israelites journeyed on land for about 40 years and You were with them.


I’ve had enough of those uncles and aunties that love to promise and fail. Really, You know I sat down on my own and they walked up to me and were like ’So Tari, how’s school….Don’t worry before the end of the month I’ll send something to you’. That was a long time ago; in fact some promises go as far back as when I was in 100level…. I really do not like false hope, so please make them stop.


My regards to all ‘em saints up there. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.


Yours faithfully,
Tari



p.s.: Also, I really need to add more flesh. I know I don’t eat much, but I believe You can multiply the little I eat.

2 comments: