Friday 26 December 2014

My Christmas story

Hi friends, this writer's block syndrome is a serious issue. So sorry there was no Christmas day post but I have a short story to tell. Grab a bottle of coke and popcorn and read on...

I spent 14 hours on my journey back home on Tuesday, *sighs. Not only was the traffic killing, the entire trip was just too somehow; though am grateful to God for journey mercies. Just in front of me were two lovers (from what I figured, he was taking her home upon the request of his folks), a couple with their two kids sat beside me. Also on the bus were some funny Warri people, the driver, two fowls, their owner (she sat in the front seat by the driver and let us at the back inhale the fowl poop) and of course me.


With great joy in my heart, I wish y'all a Merry Christmas and I enjoin you all to embrace Christ 'cos He is the reason for the season. He shouldn't just be remembered on the 25th of Dec. alone but at all times. Christmas is not only about throwing knock-outs, having fun, partying et al, it should be a time for self-examination and mind renewal. I didn't go out as usual but I had a nice time with my family. The real outing is tomorrow, I've got a wedding to attend.... am calling it the Christmas wedding. Lest i forget, my neighbor gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. Can't wait for the naming ceremony coming up next week. *smiles.


I'm grateful to all the readers of this blog, God bless you for taking time out to make me happy (by reading my amateur write-ups). See y'all on top.


p.s. Though i don't think the fowls survived the trip cos I didn't hear any sound from them after some time.



Let all the gifts roll in.... Happy boxing day. xoxo





1 comment: