Wednesday 3 June 2015

The beginning of the end

Hi guys, it’s been a while. Well I feel really happy today ‘cos I’m about to complete another phase of my life. I’ve been counting down to the end of service for a while now and it’s just #30 days left. So while waiting to get my clearance letter signed by my staff supervisor, I decided to do a vox pop. The post title seems a bit serious but bear with me. Enjoy!!!


Modupe
Modupe: It's not been easy, as there were times I felt like running away by thank God it's almost over.

David: It's been God, fun and a blessing to me. I've gained some good friends and hope to gain more.
David

Nnamdi: I'm feeling happy and free *hum- at the end of the tunnel, I can see a light shining*. Can’t wait to take off the rag/prison cloth. Someone can’t even travel freely, for what?
Nnamdi

Ifeanyi: It’s been swell, I’ve had an interesting experience with the people I’ve met and the places I’ve visited in and around Bayelsa.
Ifeanyi

David- *hums- I’m on top of the world.*

David

Tivhe: I feel good, it’s an experience I won’t forget in a hurry and won’t want to experience again.
Tivhe

Rebecca: I’m so excited, can’t wait to leave.
Rebecca

Tina: I feel alive
Tina

Me: It's like I'm about to win a lottery. I'm doing everything possible to avoid issues. I mean if I'm asked to swim in a lagoon I'll definitely do it (as if I can swim sef) as long as I get my discharge certificate 2nd of July.
Me


















Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment. For feedback, send email to: tahray01@gmail.com

2 comments: