Saturday 2 May 2015

Tales of a corper shun (3)

It has not been easy doing this 'cos some of my bigheaded friends have refused to take me serious....*wipes tears. Ees not fair, anyhow sha we'll be fine. Thanks to this 'beta pikin' for agreeing to do this. Enjoy reading!!!


Name: Akintade Katherine Oluwaseun

School Attended: University of Lagos

Course Studied: Accounting

State of deployment: Benue State

Initial reaction to posting: I was first told by a friend that it was Borno, which made me sad and happy. Sad 'cos I had to go to the North for camp and happy 'cos that was automatic redeployment for me. When I later found out that it was Benue, I was indifferent 'cos I wanted God's will.

Camping experience: Camp was just there. I made friends.


Place of Primary Assignment (Experience there):   I was posted to teach in an almost non-existing school which made NYSC boring to me because there were just few teachers and students. I later got a new PPA which made me realize teaching can be fun tho stressful cos you have the opportunity to impact lives.

CDS group: Entrepreneurship Development CDS group.

Accommodation (How easy was it to get a place): Getting accommodation wasn't a big deal because one can get the cheapest houses in the community I was posted to. Just #1000 per month.

Cost of living: Benue State na, #FoodBasketoftheNation. Food stuffs aren't so expensive, tho some other things can be so expensive.


One year service, is it worth it?: I really don't know if it's worth it but I expected much than I've received.

Final words!!! It's been God all the way

So I'm counting down to end of service. #61daystogo


P.S: If you'll like to be featured, holla at me via email. Merci beaucoup













Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment. Contact me via email: tahray01@gmail.com for feedback


No comments:

Post a Comment